This is what they wrote about Packages:
- DO NOT mail package to the MTC address
- Send all packages directly to the mission home of the mission
- DO not send anything by FEDEX, DHL, UPS, etc. The mission can not accept them and the missionary will have to pay, sometimes hundreds of dollars to get them out of customs.
- The best way to send packages is to use a PRIORITY Mail International envelope obtained at the US Post Office. The flat rate envelope is about $12 for up to 4 lbs. Package arrive in Brazil fairly quickly and safely in about 3-4 weeks.
- Priority boxes also work well but are more expensive to send