Monday, March 18, 2013

March 18th, 2013


Wow, Tyler is a missionary and stuff.  That is weird.  How does he like his new area?  And his companion?  Also, he is smiling?! That is a very good sign.  I think he likes things there.

Everything is super normal here.  We didn't get a lot of time to teach this week because we are trying to move house so that we actually live in our area.  Right now we live in a house this 2 other duplas and we
have to walk a little to get to our area.  But when we move we will be right in the center of our area and it will only take 20 min or so to get to church instead of the 1 hour it takes right now.  That took a lot of time out of our semana.  Then we were trying to get everything organized for our open house because it was already arriving, but after we did most of the things the bishop decided to do it next month.  So, this week we didn't get to do a whole lot of "normal" missionary work.  But we are almost done with a bunch of other big
things.

I have been in this area for 3 transfers.  We have transfers next week and I think I will be transferred.  If I am not, I will probably stay in this area until I come home.  I only have 2 more transfers and
usually presidente doesn't move anyone for their last transfer.  I guess we will have to wait and see.





I love you!!
tchau
ad

No comments: