Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1st, 2013




Poti is still is Teresina, just on the other side of the river.  I am a district leader of an all sisters district.  All the districts in the mission only have 2 duplas now so it is just me with my companion with one other dupla that lives with us.
  
So, I have passed one week in my new area.  I already love it.  The only thing that I miss is having Sister Sena in my district.  I am now companions with Sister Terry.  She is from California and is super tall and super blonde. So walking in the street is...interesting.  We call a lot of attention.  This area is awesome.  We are always getting references and the ward is always helping with things.  I love having Sister Terry as a companion.  Before we were only living in the same house so I only got to know her a little.  But now we are companions and it’s awesome.  We are always joking around, I’s great.  She told me that her mom reads my blog... hi Suzie :)  

This past week I went to the hospital because I was having problems breathing.  But don’t worry, the doctor said it was only because I am stressed out.  I didn’t feel that stressed, but I guess he knows what he is talking about.  I got a sweet x-ray of my rib cage.  It is really cool. 

I still don’t know a lot of people, it always takes a while for me to learn everyone’s names and stuff, but I am getting there.  Yeah, I will probably stay here until Ii go home, but we still don’t know for sure.

That is all the exciting news I have for this week.  
I love you!
Tchau

No comments: