Sunday, September 16, 2012

September 10, 2012



Hey, I don’t have a lot of time to talk this week because we are going to the center of Teresina today.  I am in a zone of all sisters here.  It is really cool because we can all talk to all of our old companions and every one every night when we get home.  We are going to have lunch all together today in the center.  My new area is HUGE!!! The very first day we met a member of our new ward they said "oh sister, what did you do? Why does your president not like you? You must have done something wrong if your president put you guys here."  Hmm. That is not the best way to start out in a new area. One day our Bishop picked us up to show us around our area a little.  We were driving for about 3ish hours and we didn’t even get to half of our area.  Haha, it is going to be a lot of work here, but it will be good.  

 I have to go now, 

 I love you!! Have a great week!

No comments: