Monday, November 19, 2012

November 19, 2012



HAPPY THANKSGIVING!! Wow, I can't believe that it is already almost the end of November! It feels like it was July only 2 weeks ago.  The time is flying by super fast and I don’t know if it is a good thing or a bad thing.  Sometimes it is a good thing but most of the time it is a bad thing.  We need more time each day! And the weeks (and months) end before you know it.  

Don’t worry about it.  I figured that it was something like that.  Thanks for mailing the pictures of Gracie.  She is getting so big!  Also her hair is growing so it doesn’t look like she has a mullet anymore.  So Tyler took his mission picture already?  Can you send it? I want to see it!  He has everything ready to go already, except for the hospital papers huh?  That sounds like a long and rather annoying process...  hopefully he gets everything together soon.

This week was a pretty good week.  We taught lots and found a bunch of new people to teach.   We have been teaching this one person, Jandira, for a while.  She was never progressing never really doing anything.  We decided this week that if she didn’t read or go to church we would stop visiting her.  We got there and she had read, prayed, and got an answer.  The only problem is that she didn’t recognize her answer.  So we are helping her with that now.  But it was a little miracle that happened this week.  

We still haven’t moved into our new house because of paperwork problems.  I have pretty much given up hope on moving into that house.  We have transfers in a week and I think I will be transferred...I guess we will see.
From left to right,  Sister Nathalie, João Pedro, Mônica, me

I am sending a couple of pictures.  They are of one of my favorite investigators, Mônica.  She lives 2 streets down from us and would be baptized now if it weren’t for the problem that she lives with a man that she isn’t married to.  She has a son, João Pedro who always runs up to us in the street when he sees us.  He is so cute I can’t stand it!
Me with João Pedro.  He is soo cute!!



















That’s all I have.  I love you and I hope you are feeling better!  Hey, is Hannah coming home for Thanksgiving like they planned or Christmas like normal?  Say hi and give a hug to everyone!

tchau

ad

No comments: