Monday, March 4, 2013

March 4th, 2013



This week was a good week.  We are getting a lot done and planning a lot of big activities in our ward.  We are going to have ward conference in a couple of weeks and the ward wants to do an open house to help have a lot of people at the conference and help all the members get excited about missionary work.  We are going to have all the members bring friends/ neighbors to the open house and conference.  We did the same thing in São Luis and it went very well.  We filled up the sacrament room and the cultural hall behind.  I hope it works again.

Other than that all is normal here.  My time is really starting to wind down and now that we have 2 transfers with only 5 weeks it seems a lot closer.  I heard that Americans are having problems with visas right now.  Do you think that you will get yours in time?  If not I guess we can return one day together.  But it would be a lot cooler if you could come now :)

Wow!  I can't believe that Tyler has already left... that's weird.  And Amanda already had her baby?!  That was super fast!  Isn't he a little early?  But he is still cute and as always Grace is super cute.  Tell them congratulations for me.  I can't wait to get home to meet him in real life, it will be fun. 

Well, that's all about this week.  I hope that you are doing well.  I love you
ad

No comments: