Tuesday, February 26, 2013

February 24, 2013



Ah, that picture of Gracie is so cute!  Janae told me about how she actually remembers who I am!! That is so exciting! 

So the exciting news for this week.  I called the assistants about the 5 week transfer and they said that we are going to have 2 transfers with only 5 weeks.  So this is probably going to change up your travel plans a lot.  Because now I will get on the plane to return home on June 11th.  I would call the mission office to really have certainty that this is right, because you can never really trust elders.  Let me know about the plans and such.

Wow, Tyler leaves this week?  That is so weird.  Also it stinks that I didn't get to see him before he left.  He didn't send me a copy of his talk.  I want to see it because I helped him write it!  I bet it was really good.  He said that it didn't go perfectly like he would have liked, but still was good.  What is his address for his mission?  If I mail anything to the MTC from here he won't get it because it takes too long.

Anyways, I hope that everything is going well for you guys.  I love you!
ad

p.s. We gave away all the things that we found in our house to members that needed them

No comments: