Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 18, 2013


This week was pretty good.  There wasn't really anything special or exciting.  We had a lot of people in sacrament meeting this week, and Bruno blessed the sacrament.  That was probably the coolest thing.  We found a couple of new people that are interested, so we will see how that goes.

Where is Marci going for her mission? I forgot. SO Tyler and Marci will be in the MTC together.  haha, that's cool.  

 Yes, Carnaval is over.  It always ends on a Tuesday because it is the Tuesday before lent starts.  It was really nice to be able to rest up a little more than usual.  I got a lot of reading and studying done, I got all caught up in my journal and went to bed early a lot.  But now it's all back to normal.

We have transfers today.  I don't think that we will be transferred.  Training lasts for 2 transfers and the first one is over.  Sister Wilson is half way to being a regular missionary, but for now, she is still being trained.  She is already getting a lot better.  She is trying to talk more and all.  It is interesting to see the things that she says.  She usually repeats all the same things that I say, using the same scriptures, stories etc.  It is just like a little kid.  If you say something stupid, she will probably say it one day too.  So now I am really careful of what I say, especially when we are practicing at home.  But she is getting really good and is learning to be a little more creative.

That is really all I have for this week.  Maria Clara is doing a lot better.  Erimarcos is still not doing too well... We are still visiting them and trying to help them.

Sister Wilson, Terry, Pereira, and Ribeiro.  We found a lot of old
stuff in our house. 


 I took the first picture, this is where I was to take it

We found in our house the following when we cleaned:

2 stoves
2 beds
1 door
2 closet/dresser type things
1 washing machine
5 mattresses
4 chairs (all broken)
and lots of other little things like old clothes and shoes and stuff

I love you.
tchau

ad
This is Yasmin.  She is 4 years old and is the cutest thing in thewhole world!


No comments: