Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May 20, 2013



Hello,

It so it sounds like you had a good week this week.  Everything was pretty normal here.  We are getting a bunch of new people to teach so that when I leave there is a good teaching pool.  When I arrived in this area there were not a whole lot of people.  Wow, everyone is getting home or getting married! It is going to be very different when I get home I think.  Yeah, I did hear that Sister Monson had died this week. I heard about it on Saturday.  

Thanks for sending the flight info to me.  It was very disorganized and I couldn't find the times for anything.  Cool, so I am going to pass in Fortaleza! Too bad I don't really have time to go anywhere cool.  But at least I can say that I have been there.  It would have been cool to go to the temple there.  That is the closest temple to Teresina and it where everyone goes on their temple trips.  Maybe one day when I return to Brasil I will have the chance to go there. 

Anyway, I hope you liked the pictures.  I love you

ad

Pictures:

1.  We had lunch at a member's house that has a bunch of turtles in their yard.  It was cool so we took a picture.
 

2.  Me with Sister Ramos on the way to lunch one day.  There is a school that has wall decorated like this.  I will send a picture of the wall too.
 

3.  The wall

 

No comments: