Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013



So, I don't have much to say because I said it all to you on Saturday :)  I liked the pictures of Japan, especially the one of Ryu and Dan.  It is a very dad-type picture.  It looks like they are having a lot of fun.  How long is Janae going to stay out there?  

Like I said when you guys called, everything is winding down here.  I am starting to go through all my stuff to get rid of it all.  Holy cow, I don't know how I have so much stuff, just a ton of things that I never use and never will use.  It is kind of sad, but nice at the same time.  My poor companion, she is brand new and super trunky.  But I try never to talk about anything about home in front of her.  I think it is just the consciousness of knowing.  But she will get used to it...hopefully.  

Well, I hope you have a great week.  I love you.
tchau
ad

No comments: