Monday, April 23, 2012

April 23, 2012


 Well, this week I have good news and bad news.  I will start with the good news.  I got your package!!  Presidente Dias came out to interview everyone on Wednesday and brought any mail that was in the mission office with him.  I loved the pictures!  Especially the one of you and me at the last family reunion.  You read my mind with the Reeces.  Ah! It kills me that they don’t have any peanut butter anything here.

Now for the bad news!   We had this last Saturday as the date for Douglas to be baptized but he decided that he didn’t want to.  He didn’t say why, just that he didn’t want to.  Hmm!  We are trying to figure out how we can help him and what he needs but haven’t come up with anything yet.  We are still teaching him, so hopefully he will be ready one day.

That’s all that has happened this week.

No comments: