Monday, July 16, 2012

July 16, 2012


This week was just full of big important activities.  The first is we met our new president.  He is awesome!! We haven't had our interviews yet, but he came for just a quick meeting with our zone.  He talked about how if we baptize 30 people in one month but if all of them are inactive after a couple of weeks we did nothing.  This is something exactly opposite from things that Presidente Dias said, and it is exactly what our mission needs to hear.  He is going to be a great president!!

My birthday was on Saturday.  It was great! I opened my package in the morning (yes!!! an English edition of conference!)  There was a bunch of things in there that I needed.  It was perfect! Thank you! The first of the little cards that I pulled up was one that Tyler wrote.  "yo...mama?"  Ha ha, i tried to explain in to my companion, but I don’t think she understood that well.  I went over to the house of a member that lives around the corner from us to have cake.  The elders in our district came too.  I forgot my camera so Elder Jolley took pictures with his.  So I don’t have any of the pictures right no but I probably will next week.  Sorry.  It was a really good day.  It was also the first day that I taught the English class at church alone.  It turned out pretty good.  At least the people said that they learned more with me teaching than when the elders taught. haha, yes!

Anyways, that’ all I have for this week.  I love you!

No comments: