Wednesday, August 15, 2012

August 13th, 2012

This week in general was pretty good.  We taught Jadson and Sandra the plan of salvation.  Haha, it was really good again.  They had some crazy ideas.  At the end they just said, "but this makes sense.  Yeah, I think this is true." Sweet! It is great when we find people like them; they are so ready for the gospel.  It makes me a little scared too because if they don’t get baptized and all, it is clearly our fault, we did something wrong.  Hopefully that won't happen though. 

We got letters this week!! Wow! I got a ton! and a package I wasn’t expecting from Milo and Annie with peanut butter! Tell them thank you for me because it was wonderful!.  Did he tell you how his trip was?  Also this week we heard that our next zone conference will be at the end of this month.  Before São Luis was all one zone, but it was split into 2 a while ago.  I am in São Luis 2.  It has our district and 2 other districts.  It is very small, but that’s ok. 

That’s all I have for now.

No comments: