Friday, August 3, 2012

July 30, 2012



WOW!! Candace finally got her call!  She is going to be awesome.  Tell her congratulations for me.  When you learn her address can you send it to me?

Not much has happened this week.  We called Jadson to set up a day and time to go visit him but they said to wait until this next week because they won’t have time until then.  That’s’ kind of lame, but there’s nothing I can do about it.  We have been working with another family.  It is a mom, dad, the mom’s brother, a niece, and their 7 kids.  Yeah.  Teaching this family is a little bit of a fiasco, but they ALL came to church this week and were surprisingly quiet.  It was really cool.  They aren’t the most excited people in the world but we are working on that. 

So I can’t remember if I told you that our ward divided a couple of weeks ago.  Before the chapel was stuffed full of people each week, now it is always practically empty.  The Bishop is still working of getting everything organized and giving callings to everyone.  So right now we are regular missionaries (obviously), the ward mission leader, the ward missionaries and the gospel principles teachers.  It’s great.  Hopefully he will get everything together soon...

Yup, that’s all I have for this week.  I hope you are doing well.  I love you

No comments: