Saturday, October 6, 2012

October 1, 2012



Well, my week was pretty full too.  I did a division this week and spent a day with Sister Fernandes and my companion went and spent the day with Sister Sena.  We found a couple of good new people to teach this week.  One of them is Dyella Amanda, you say it  j-la Amanda.  We just call her Amanda though because it is easier.  She seems pretty excited so we will have to see where it goes.  We have visited her one time though.  I let you know how it goes. 

Tomorrow we have interviews with Presidente.  We are going to get 3 new sisters (total) in this transfer and the next so I think he is looking for who can be trainers.  But it is tomorrow before lunch.  He is always slow so we are probably going to get back to our area around 3ish because we have to take a bus back.  But, it should be good.

That’s all I have for this week.  I love you!

ad

No comments: