Monday, December 3, 2012

December 3, 2012





This week was...interesting.  It was my first week with Sister Knoche as my companion.  She is really good.  I arrived and she already had a baptism all lined up.  I will send a photo.  She is a good worker.   The good thing now is that I am living in a house with 2 other duplas of missionaries.  That makes 6 of us in all.  Let’s just say that we have a party basically every day :)  Sister Smith is going home this week.  I don’t know if you remember her.  She lived with me in Sobral.  We live together now too.  She finished her mission and will leave this week.  It’s weird.  I will miss her.

So Yasmin was baptized on Saturday.  She is 9 years old and is the daughter of a less active member who is trying to return to full activity.  She is so cute and is always trying to get her dad to return to church along with her mom.  She is already a great missionary. 

That is basically all I have for this week.  I hope that everyone is doing well, and that Tyler gets his call before Christmas.  That would be soo cool if I could see him open his call!!
I love you
ad

No comments: