Sunday, February 3, 2013

Jan 27th, 2013



WOW, Japan sounds really cool.  I can't wait to go too.  When are they planning on going through the temple?  That would be really cool if I could go with them.

Yes, Sister Sena is from Brasil.  She is from a city called Belo Horizonte, which is close-ish to São Paulo.  Yeah, she is pretty much one of my best friends ever, probably because we are practically the same person.  The only difference is that she was born in Brasil...duh.

Things are going well here.  We are teaching a bunch of people.  Remember that we baptized a girl named Jessica a little ago? Well, we are teaching her mom now and it looks like she will be baptized too.
We still haven't set a date or anything, but we are planning to this week.  I guess we will see how it goes.  We really want to start teaching her dad too, but he is never home.

So we are teaching this one family that is basically awesome.  As a missionary there are some people that you just love and other people that you teach because you have to talk to everyone.  This family I
LOVE!  I want them to accept the gospel so bad!  Maria Clara and Erimarcos.  She was pregnant, but had her baby this week.  A day after the baby was born he died.  When I heard that I almost died!  Luana, a member and Maria Clara's sister-in-law said that she isn't doing too well.  We haven't had a chance to go visit her or anything, but I am really worried.  I just hope that she remembers how we talked about eternal families with her before.  So, if you could pray for them, that would be great.
 


 1.  Me with some of the sisters at a meeting we had with all the missionaries in the city of Teresina 










 2.  Me on the street behind the chapel.  It is the rainy season so it is all green now.







3.  This in the partition in the middle of the freeway on the way to the center of Teresina.  I think it is funny.  It says welcome to the city that fries for all you people who don't know :)



love you
ad

No comments: